How to be ugly
Step 1: Look like me.
Mitt Romney is a Unicorn →
ihopericksantorum: Until we get verified DNA tests proving that Mitt Romney is not a unicorn, I refuse to believe that he is a viable candidate for the position as the leader of the free world.
How creationists view evolution
religiousragings: steveohh72: What, do you mean to imply that snails HAVEN’T evolved jets and that this is fake? Darwin predicted this in Origin of Species, didn’t he?
25 DEEP Questions. fill my ask?
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
My school is so good at delivering information.
I just found out that there was a test for all juniors going on for the next two days. No one told me o.O No one told me where to go whenever we had a test-induced delayed opening either -.-
Infinite MPG: What I've seen about the Super Bowl... →
Old but good, and even though we lost I still think it pretty much portrays the stupid media. infinite-mpg: This is a rant from the view of a Patriots fan in Jersey. Count yourselves warned. So living in New Jersey, this is pretty much what I’ve observed from school and the local (and sometimes NATIONAL) media. 1. THE GIANTS ARE THE HEROES! Uhhhm yea… about that. No. Sure the Patriots seem...
johncory9mm: I consider myself to be a Human Being first and an American second. As such, I place humanity over country. If that makes me less patriotic, it makes patriots less human.
Plan for the 5 Day Weekend:
Get a tooth taken out of my mouth. (CHECK) Relax. (IN PROGRESS) Do my 1920’s Project. (IN PROGRESS) Relax some more. (IN PROGRESS) Watch some documentaries. See the Canadian Snowbirds? (Maybe.) March in the Memorial Day Parade.
author: she didn't want to eat dinner because she doesn't like chicken noodle soup
english teacher: even though it doesn't say it, we can infer that 17 years ago she encountered an attack from chickens while on a trip to africa visiting her great aunt who was dying from pneumonia which she got from chickens that were being harvested for the great feast
So I got a surgery today and they knocked me out so they could do it. Took me two hours to finally walk again. Threw up twice. I’m still dizzy. -.-“
In 20-30 years, one of the hardest things our kids...
lolsofunny: (via wtfsofunny)
Cleaned out my Facebook friends today.
Leave it to Facebook to remind you how little friends you actually have.